Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Apology...

Today a lady left a comment on the website saying she had emailed for sheet music...  I searched our email for her name and found that her email had been sent to Spam!  So I checked the Spam (492 emails, lol) and found a total of 6 emails that were to the Trio, that had gone to Spam!  

And because our email only retains the last 30 days' worth of emails in Spam, I have no idea how many others may have emailed prior that never received a reply. =\

If you have emailed us and never received a reply, I greatly apologize, and please do email again.  We reply to each and every email, unless of course, it is obviously real spam.  =D
I will definitely keep check to catch any more like this!

Thank you for your patience, and may God bless you.  

The Hawks Family =)


June, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment